We Love Kids
Jesus loves kids. Coram Deo loves kids. And we have a lot of them! We don’t believe kids are secondary — they’re vital parts of the Church body. That’s why we use Bible-based curriculum in our classrooms, even at the nursery level, to teach them the truth of the Gospel.
Classes: 6 Months - 2nd Grade
We offer Sunday School during both services for children from 6 months old through 2nd grade.
Nursery: 6-24 months
Juniors: 25-47 months
Pre-K: 4-5 years
Elementary 1: 1st-2nd grade
Your child's safety is our top concern:
- All teachers and volunteers are required to have background checks.
- We have a check-in/check-out system to ensure that the only people picking up kids are the ones who are supposed to pick them up.
- We have a well-child policy. If a child has: 1. An elevated temperature within the last 24 hours, 2. Common cold accompanied by colored nose discharge, or 3. A contagious infection such as pink eye, strep, chicken pox, lice, etc., we ask that parents keep them at home for the well-being of other children and teachers.
We want to make the service as convenient and comfortable for parents as possible:
- We have a paging system to alert you if your child needs you during the service.
- We offer a room just for nursing moms who need privacy while they feed their child.
- If you need to take your child out of the service, there is a video feed of the sermon available on the TV in the foyer.